1. Watermelon Slushie from Daily Burn for National Watermelon day!
2. The french braid into a messy bun is my best friend right now. Here is an easy tutorial on how it's done!
3. My skin has been a little all over the place and this mask is just the best for keeping it in check.
4. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair has been my go-to lip color for Summer days at home.
5. I'm Pretty Happy with this summer reading...I just did my first mood board and it was a cool experience.
6. The Little Tikes Anchors Away Water Play Table has been our saving grace for the "witching hour" when it's still 100+ outside.
7. I have a million things swimming around in mind head each day, and this pretty notepad keeps my busy thoughts a little more organized.
8. The Gospel playlist on Spotify gets Lincoln and me in the groove each morning on our long, hot walks!
9. Low calorie Iced Chai Tea Latte for hot, tired afternoons!