I also have a child-like obsession about molding my pancakes into shapes which is evident by the bunny below:)
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 Box King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Pancake Mix (My short-cut for a quick breakfast; free free to make from scratch)
- 2 Mashed Bananas (Very Ripe)
- 1 TBL. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 TSP Almond Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Mix all wet ingredients together then slowy add pancake mix. Stir in walnuts and allow batter to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat (ours shows 350 degrees)
- If using a pancake mold, spray non-stick cooking spray to the mold and the griddle then spoon in batter until mold is filled 1/2 way up. If you are not using a mold, spoon on 1/4 cup of batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown then flip.
- Enjoy with fresh berries!