I hope you enjoy!
(Variation on this recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Filling (Found here)
- 3 Cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Key Lime Juice
- 1 Table Spoon Grated Lime Zest
1. Lower oven temp to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN!
4. Chill pie thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.