Happy Wednesday, Friends!
As I mentioned last week, I've been on a mission to find some healthy snacks. Cinnamon Apple Chips were my first successful snack recipe and are now a staple in our pantry. My next attempt was Kale Chips; a salty, crispy treat that is so addicting. If you like any type of potato chips, you will love these!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- Kale, Washed and Completely dried
- Garlic Salt
- Season Salt
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with a light spritz of non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place 4 cups of kale in a large bowl, toss with 2 1/2 Tbls. EVOO, and few dashes of garlic salt.
2. Add Kale to cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 12 minutes.
3. Enjoy warm or store in air tight container.
I hope y'all enjoy!