- 5 Tbl. butter spread or unsalted butter
- 2 Tbl. dijon mustard
- 2 Tbl. minced fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tsp. honey
- 4 Organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 Degrees. Combine butter, mustard, thyme, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Then transfer 2 tbl. of the mixture to another bowl and mix in honey.
2. Trim excess fat off of chicken, half chicken vertically (make a pouch), and rub outside with unsweetened butter mixture. Cook chicken in nonstick skillet per medium-high heat until brown; about 5 minutes on each side. Then transfer the chicken breasts to a 9X13 baking dish and transfer a 1/4 of the sweetened butter mixture into the center of the chicken, and bake for 20 minutes.
Hope you enjoy this easy 30 minute dinner idea!