What You'll Need...
- 9 Cups of Chex Cereal ( Corn, Rice, or Chocolate)
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1. Mix Chex Cereal together and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Mix Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter, Butter, and Vanilla in a microwaveable bowl and heat for 1 minute --- Stir --- Then heat for an additional minute.
3. Pour melted mix over cereal and stir to coat.4. Put Mix into 2 gallon bag and add powder sugar --- Then Shake!
Keep your wipes close and ENJOY!