I saw these sweet, crispy balls dressed up as Halloween pumpkins and thought, I need those. I covered my child-like tendencies up by making them when Luke was over. It worked brilliantly. They are very easy, and very messy, so roll up your sleeves and jump in!
- 1 Box Rice Krispies
- 3 Tubs of Marshmallow Cream
- 3 Tbls. Melted Butter
- Orange Food Coloring
- Mini Tootsie Rolls
- Black Glitter Writing Icing
- Green Writing Icing (Optional)
How To Make:
1. In a medium bowl mix marshmallow cream, melted butter, and orange food coloring until butter and cream are fully mixed. Add food coloring and mix until color is just right.
2. In a separate large bowl, add rice krispies, then slowly add in marshmallow cream mix. Fold in until it is fully mixed.
3. Spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray, grab a hand full of mix and form into medium size balls. (Queue giggle) Take the end of a fork, and stick into the top of the ball. This will make room for the tootsie roll/stock. Then place all pumpkins on cookie sheet and place in fridge for an hour to harden.
4. Remove pumpkins and use the glitter icing to make faces. You can also use green writing icing to make leaves off the stock.
Now wash your hands, and enjoy!