So happy to close out this week; first days back after a vacation in the sun are always a little rough! I'll bore you with more pictures from the amazing trip later, but today I'm going to share the top 5 moments from the trip...
1. The Sand & Sea: I'm a beach baby. I've always loved the sand and view you have from it, endless water. Laying under an umbrella with a good book, and that view makes my heart so very happy...always doesn't hurt to share it with my man friend!
2. Running & Yoga: Tanner and I were more active on this trip than any other beach trip we've taken. Not sure what got into us, but we loved running with this beautiful view and we rocked out some yoga. Mr. V. showed off his perfect pose, so I had to copy (an easier version).
3. Morning Coffee On The Patio: I'm not sure how it happened, but we got the best swim up room in the resort; the patio was the bomb. It was perfectly right where we spent all our time, perfect pool view, perfect bar distance, and the biggest patio with an amazing view of all that and the beautiful ocean. Each morning we woke up to a pot of coffee and a good book, which were both enjoyed on the lounge watching the ocean. Also, is it just me, or are vacation robes much better than home robes?!?
4. Lazy Floating: Loved getting lost on a pool float. You can lose hours on those blue beds in the water. Very relaxing...enough said.
5. Spa Time: We've made it a tradition to do a spa treatment together for each "honeymoon" trip; this time we did a couples detox massage...it was lovely.
Can't wait to share more of these with y'all! What are y'all doing this weekend? We are heading to our God Daughter's baptism; very excited to spend time with that sweet family.
Linking up with Darci, April, Natasha, Christina, Lindsay, Lauren, Lauren, Amanda, and What I'm Loving Friday's with Simply Lulu Style. Go stop by these sweet ladies spaces!