Happy Friday! We made it through another week, and are a hand full of hours from celebratory drinks and food that only feeds the soul.
1. First Sign of Fall - I know it is August, but I'm craving cool weather and the excitement of impending Holidays. When I'm in need of a good smile, I might turn on the Christmas Pandora station, and when I saw these beauties on the bottom of the back corner of Michael's, I couldn't help but giggle. I can't wait until Fall and Christmas!
2. Midnight Cowboy - On Tuesday night, we met a sweet couple for dinner and after-dinner drinks. They suggested a hidden jewel, Midnight Cowboy. The atmosphere was very neat, and the drinks were great. The single red light is the only indicator of this bar, and the inside is filled with lots of "history".
3. First Order - We got our first pod order from Nespresso and I'm loving these new flavors!
4. New Gear - Why is it easier to work out when you like your clothes?! I picked up this soft Dry Fit top at Target and LOVE it!!
5. That Pork Sauce - Oh Goo, I love the sauces made by Robert's Reserve. Do yourself a favor and go buy a few pork chops, their Cherry Pomegranate Habanero Sauce (HEB, Central Market), and a good bottle of white wine. Your mouth with thank you.
Our weekend plans are still in the air, but I'm loving the idea of enjoying the possibility of rain. What are y'all doing this weekend?!