Date three will come later:)
Now on to this week's 5 thankful moments...
1. Rain - We are in the dead heat of summer here in the ATX, and rain hasn't been on the 7 days forecast in weeks. In fact, I think they have used the same weather forecast for the last month...oh Mark Murray, you have the easiest job. I digress. But last night, God blessed us with sheets of rain and bright lighting. I don't know what it is, but Rain makes me Disneyworld happy.
2. New Tunes - If you don't like country music you can ignore this one. I try and branch out, but I still have this sweet genre on 95% of the time...which is probably why I didn't know "The Dougie" was a think before the recent mention in a Blake Shelton song...Whoops. Anyways, this week I've had a few new tunes on repeat. If you a feeling like some new music, go get: Brett Eldredge, One Mississippi; Luke Bryan, Shut it Down; and The Civil Wars, Dust to Dust.
3. Searsucker - On Thursday we met our good friends for dinner at a new restaurant in Austin called Searsucker. The atmosphere was so neat, and the food was wonderful.
4. Lean In - I'm still working on the Captivating bible study, but I also start Lean In this week. A few coworkers highly recommended in; I have a feeling it will be very insightful. Have you read it?
5. Family Dinner - Tonight we are going to a going away dinner for Ms. Kailey at Memaws. Tomorrow she moves to college and I'm afraid I might lose her to all those cowboys....
How was your week? Anything fun happening this Weekend?