My top five thankful moments of the week...
1. Cool Off - A little sweet pool time to break up a long hot week.
2. Herb Garden - Our sweet Basil plant is just BEAUTIFUL and FULL of thick, fragrant leaves right now. On Monday we decided to take advantage of this and made two homemade pizzas. A hot pizza and glass of deep red wine, kinda does something grand to my heart.
3. Paper Straws - My name is Ashton, and I have a problem with pretty paper straws...please don't tell my husband. He won't understand why liquid tastes better when using these.
4. Fresh Food - Fresh Figs from my Memaw! I see a fresh mixed green chicken salad in my future...
5. Family Time - Tanner's little brother is heading back to school this weekend so we had a little goodbye dinner to celebrate him on Thursday. We are praying for a blessed, safe, successful start to his Junior year.
What are your plans for the weekend? I hope it's a great one!
Linking up with the Lauren Elizabeth Blog today!