- 1 Can Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1 Box of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese (Best at Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, or Blackberries
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 4 Tsp. Sugar (3 Tsp for Cream Cheese, 1 Tsp for topping)
- 3 Tsp. Orange Juice
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Line 13x9 baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with a light layer of non-stick baking spray. Take out crescent rolls and press two triangles together to make a square; you should have 4 total if you use a 8 roll can. Set aside.
3. Top with fruit. Then take opposite corners, bring them together and then press. Do this for both sides. It should end as a pouch. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1 Tsp. of sugar and place in the oven. Bake until golden brown; about 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy with a cup of coffee!
Sharing these with The Vintage Apple today!