1. On Tuesday we broke out of the house after dinner and decided to enjoy the summer air, a little country music, and a few scoops of ice cream during a night time jeep ride. It was so nice, and made that Tuesday feel like a Friday.
2. The Hays came over this week and treated us to a steak dinner and play time with the kiddos. One day I'd like 10 just like her:)
3. These Morning Glories have stayed alive despite my husband's use of the weed-eater, which is shocking. Every morning when I leave for work, I see the little purple flowers and they make me smile!
4. Happy Hour with the Grandy! Drinks, food, and my little brown friend made for the prefect Thursday treat!
5. New tea for an afternoon pick-me-up. For whatever reason the 2 o'clock hour has been kicking my butt all week; this was the perfect thing to snap me out of it!
Looking forward to a weekend to unwind. I hope a little sweet tea, water time, and maybe even a D.I.Y., will come to visit me. What are yall doing this weekend? Any big plans?
Sharing this with The Lauren Elizabeth Blog!