1. My dad got to go home! He is working so hard to heal, and his hard work is paying off. We are so grateful to the Lord for the healing hands he has placed on my dad, and are praying that his first few days at home will go well.
2. This week we've been lucky enough to get in pool time at our neighbors house, and I had a meeting with my sweet work ladies in the pool as well. There is no other place to be in Texas in the middle of summer than a pool or the lake.
3. Fro-Yo with my man friend. Enough said.
4. We sat up candles and chairs to enjoy and enjoyed one of the cities firework shows from our back porch.
5. Our Crape Myrtles are in full bloom and I'm loving it. Pulling into a drive way lined in tiny light pink and dark pink blooms just makes a girl happy:-)
My to-do-list and I are looking forward to 5 o'clock. What are yall doing this weekend? Don't forget to sign up for the BaubleBar Give-Away!!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth blog for High Five For Friday!