Over the last 3 month's I've tried a few different product lines and have landed on the routine below. I have combination skin, but mainly lean on the dry side. My skin is pretty sensitive to new products, but did relatively well while I tried out these. In my research, Philosophy kept coming up as a great line for combination skin, early aging care, and blemishes. They also allow customers to purchase "trial kits" of their most popular lines to test the products before purchasing the full size products, which is great! I tested their Clear & Balanced line, Radiant & Refined line, and their Miracle Worker line; I loved products from each line, but landed on the Miracle Worker line.
My current morning and evening routine is below.
- Clarisonic Mia 2
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Moisturizer
- Philosphy Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads & Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution
- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Blemish Spot Reliever
- EOS Lip Balm
- Philosophy The Microdelivery
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant