1. This week we have spent a few nights planting a small herb garden with tomatoes, rosemary, sweet basil, and sweet mint. I love the idea of having herbs right outside my door; hope they like the idea of staying alive!
2. This week is my second week doing the Beach Babe Series by Tone It Up. The workouts are challenging and working different muscle groups then my previous series. Karena & Katrina make workouts fun, and their bodies are just amazing, so it keeps me motivated!
3. Enjoying my new homemade sugar scrub from my sister! Check out this D.I.Y. to make your own.
4. Last weekend, we got a surprise visit from my sister, Madalyn, who lives out of town. I always love to have my sisters & brother all in one place. Growing up I never thought about the day when we wouldn't all be in the same place; it is getting a little hard now that everyone is going in different directions.
5. On Monday, we got to celebrate my grandma's birthday with the family and it was so nice. I'm constantly reminded how blessed I am with the great family God placed me in. I'm a lucky girl to have such amazing grandparents; I'm happy to celebrate them any day!
I'm looking forward to a weekend of no plans with my man friend! What are yall's plans for the weekend?