1. This week my Basil started sprouting! This was from the special edition Garden BirchBox I ordered last month, and I'm so excited to watch them grow!
2. Yes, it is May 3 in Central Texas and the temperature is 47 degrees. I'm wearing a jacket; that is unheard of for May. But have no fear, it will be back up in the 80's all weekend. #GotToLoveTexasWeather.
3. I reached 200 followers this week on the blog! It might be silly, but it makes me so happy! I'm glad others are enjoying this little space as much as I am! I'm looking forward to many more milestones like this!
4. I've been wanting to purchase the Clinique Chubby Stick; mostly because it is called a chubby stick. Sorry, I'm 12 today. Anyways, I haven't had a chance to swing by the mall to pick one up, but yesterday I was in Walgreens and saw the CoverGirl version on sale for BOGO 50% off. I've used them both, and just love them! Tune in next week for my top Spring Lip colors!
5. This week we got to celebrate my sister-in-law! I'm so blessed to have such a sweet S.I.L! We enjoyed our night of Bar-B-Que, sweet tea, and birthday cake!
I've been kicked out of the house this weekend for a Bachelor party my husband is hosting for a best friend. Luckily, I have some sweet parents that are willing to take me in! Rumor has it my little brother has already been making plans for us too:)
I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to enter into the BaubleBar give-away!