This week has seen a lot of sadness. We are praying hard for those in Boston and West. At the end of week's like this, it is nice to remember the good God brought into you life.
1. Ainsley Leora - Being asked to be her God Parents was difintly the highlight of the week.
2. Surprise Weekend - Tanner surprised me with a weekend out of town. We are heading out a little early today and I'm hoping for a little shopping, realizing, and pool time with my man!
3. New Jewels - I order this necklace a few weeks ago in two colors. One for me and one for a give-away I have planned in a few weeks. Keep you eyes open for it!
4. Dinner With Friends - Last night we had a sweet couple over for dinner. It was a great night of laughs, burgers and wine!
5. New Office Space - My company is moving offices this weekend. As you can imagine this week has been spent packing up a lot stuff. We are moving down town and I wasn't too excited until Wednesday when I got to tour the space. It is very different, but very fun!