You likely put this together already, but if you didn't I should tell you, last week we took at family trip to Disney World. We had a party of 15 walking around, experiencing the magic of Disney....and the need for good shoes. This was Tanner's first trip to Disney World, so we were on a mission to hit all the high notes at all 4 parks. We had the advantage of myself having been a few times before and my aunt who's a regular to help craft our must do list. But for those who will go without a guide, the list below will treat you to the best Disney has to offer.
1. Magic Kingdom - Eat lunch at The Beauty and Beast Castle. Reservations aren't required for lunch and the line moves quickly. Inside you will find above average park food, and the perfect ambiance.
2. Magic Kingdom - Take a break when it heats up for ice cream at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on the corner of Main Street.
3. Magic Kingdom - The Pirates of the Caribbean ride - one of my very favorites.
4. Magic Kingdom - Wishes Nighttime Spectacular. This nightly firework show is amazing - live Tinker-Bell and all!
5. Magic Kingdom - Peter Pan Ride. Get a fast pass for this one because there is always a line. Who doesn't want to fly over London and Never-Never Land?
6. Magic Kingdom - Space Mountain. This is the must-do coaster in this park. Get a fast pass in the morning!
7. Magic Kingdom - The Haunted Mansion. This may have been Tanner and I's favorite ride. We ended the day with this ride - something special about it when it is dark and raining outside!
8. Magic Kingdom - Journey of the Little Mermaid. Do this in the morning to avoid long lines. It is new to Disney World and you will feel like you are in the movie.
9. Magic Kingdom - It's a Small World. This is my Memaw's favorite and you can't leave without doing it.
10. Epcot - Visit Norway and ride the Viking Ride!
11. Epcot - Eat Dinner in Mexico. Make reservations and sit next to the water. Good food and great ambiance.
12. Epcot - Soaring! Located in The Land - this paragliding ride will take you over the best parts of California.
13. Epcot - Walk the World. People from these countries work at this section of the park and all the products and food are from each of the countries. This is one of my favorite parts of Disney!
14. Epcot - Illuminations: Reflections of Earth Show. Check the schedule and make sure you watch this show - it is beautiful!
15. Animal Kingdom - It's Tough to Be a Bug Show. Located in the Tree of Life and so much fun!
16. Animal Kingdom - The Dinosaur Ride. I love this one!
17. Animal Kingdom - The Lion King Show. Broadway production right inside the park - you can't miss it!
18. Hollywood Studio - Tower of Terror. Everyone is in character at this ride!
19. Hollywood Studio - Beauty and The Beast Show. All the best parts of the movie are acted out!
20. Hollywood Studio - The Rocking Roller Coaster. Best Coaster at Disney.
I'm enjoying going through all the pictures from the trip and will share a slideshow of all the best snapshots later this week.
Have a magical day...