This recipe is from one of my favorite cook books, and it is super easy to make -- perfect next to a bed of grilled asparagus.
- 2 Salmon Fillets (8 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons Stone-Ground Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 8 Crackers (Ritz or Saltine), crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet. I normally purchase on large fillet and cut it in two -- it's up to you as too how large you want it fillet.
3. Combine the mustard, sour cream, honey, and dill weed in a small bowl. After combined, spread glaze on top of the fillets, and sprinkle with crackers crumbs.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes (Until Salmon is cooked through or cooked to your liking)
Let me know what you think -- Happy Monday!